I recently bought a set of used/refinished Titleist Pro V1X which were refinished by Links Choice. I bought these keeping in mind that these balls are used and not brand new, but even then these did not live up to expectation. In a batch of 36 balls, only about half of them are playable, the rest have some major issues with the coat that would definitely influence the flight path.

I wish I could attach pictures here to show you the quality of the balls.

Overall, the marketing for Links choice and people advocating links choice is completely inaccurate. They claim that "the only thing you will notice is the difference in price," but that is far from the truth.

Had an Experience with Links Choice?

Comments

Dont waste your money with Links Choice refinished golf balls. The industry standard is GolfBallsOnly refinished. They sell them at www.knetgolf.com

Craft Holsters - Definitely a Satisfied, and Returning, Customer Craft Holsters "After years of purchasing mass produced holsters which "did the job", I decided on something a little more for my favorite carry weapons. I looked for a single source with..." Read more Craft Holsters - Somehow the meaning of "inside the waistband " has become Inside the belt,outside the waistband! Craft Holsters "I have a permit in a concealed carry state.I ordered a IWB holster,that is a holster which is inside the waistband-inside the fabric that makes a waist on a pair..." Read more Survive And Defend - Master Alain Burrese - The Most Dishonest Martial Artist Ever! Survive And Defend "So called martial arts "master" Alain Burrese is absolutely the most dishonest martial artist on the planet earth! This man claims that he is a fifth degree black belt master...." Read more Nordictrack - Incomplete Shipment and Incompetent Customer Service Nordictrack "We ordered a ski machine 12/10/16 as a family Christmas Present. We set it up after the holidays and found that the Console Wire needed to hook up & use..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Guardsman - Do not purchase protection plan Guardsman "Two years ago I purchased Guardsman 5 year Protection Plan through Ashley Furniture for my furniture. Just recently my 3 year old son scribbled with a ink pen on the..." Read more